Monday, December 28, 2009

To continue or really let this blog go....

That really is the question.

I have thought about this over the last few months. I don't know what to do. I know that I will miss blogging as I have these last few months of not doing it. I don't just want to let my blog name go either. I love that name and it really is who I am.

But I also wonder this, would another blog/blog name fit me better at this point? I have come so far from Finding myself to having found everything.

I am comfort with myself and who I am as both a woman and mother. I have found closure where there was pain and wounds. I want to help others though and that right there stops me from moving on.

Given the divorce rate in the country (and others)..... there are newly divorced/divorcing families everyday. Very sad but reality is what it is. And like me, there will be mothers looking for the person they feel they are and trying to find the person inside of them that was lost or bring out that strenght from within to be the best single mom they can be.

There are unique and not so unique things about being a single mom, and I know hearing from others who had been there, done that, really helped. Having a place to vent and just say whatever I wanted helped too! Best therapy ever.

Soooo if you still read me, if you still care, know I haven't forgetten either but I am just trying to decide if I should relaunch as Single Mom finding or find myself a new niche. :) Until then know I haven't abandoned ship.... just took a much needed step back.

7 comments:

Fairy said...

I would put the blog under a new name. You sound pretty content to me.

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to study the intact story.

Alisan said...

Just found your blog. Would love to hear updates as to how you are doing. Know you are not alone out there.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) check out that emo boy one on this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Unknown said...

This is not just the ordinary reviews about spell casters that floods the web everyday, mine is written out of a personal experience & observation. I count it a privilege to judiciously use this life time opportunity given to me by a genius (Dr. Wakina) that possess a high level of spiritual potential to make infeasible feasible.
Idk if it is right to call him an angel because he is exceptional in incomparable for making life, finance, breakup and divorce easier to resolve with a perfect and lasting solution.
After the experience & observation I obtained within 7 years my Husband left me, I decided to settle comfortable with the benefit of appreciating Dr. Wakina for doing what 11 persons cannot do. The difference was clear from the moment I sent “can you help me get back my husband?” to his email: (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com).
I am happy for not being the depressed & lost woman I used to be before I met a great healer. Words cannot express my appreciation to Dr. Wakina Love Temple.